The premier private practice in a gorgeous Pacific Northwestern town is seeking a general neurosurgeon to join their well-established practice.
The group enjoys a collaborative relationship with the hospital through a physician service agreement. This 338-bed state-of-the-art medical center is a level II trauma center. Recognized as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery, the medical center offers the latest in equipment and technology and a focus on quality, outcomes and patient care.
• 70/30 spine and cranial case mix
• Call will be 1:6
• Clinical research opportunities exist; clinical trials ongoing currently
• Anticipated case volume year one is approximately 200 with more than 250 expected once established
• Practice employs 5 APPs, an additional NP or PA will be recruited for the new hire
• Cases can also be performed at the Ambulatory Surgery Center
• Block O.R. time provided
• Latest in technology available including an O-Arm, Stealth navigation, Globus robot and Zeiss Kinevo microscope
• Attractive compensation structure
• Ancillary opportunities for income available
• Terrific support from the hospital!
This city is a diverse and eclectic town with extensive parks and path systems immersed in the dynamic beauty of the great Northwest. With many museums, local opera, symphony and ballet companies, and a multitude of performing arts venues, the city hums with arts and culture. Take a walking tour of the downtown center where artisans seem to spill out of every store front offering one-of-a-kind creations. Framed by rolling wine country, agricultural lands and lush green forests, the city offers easy access to stunning natural beauty as well as abundant outdoor adventures. Sandy beaches and coastal vistas are an hour west and just a few hours east, are the snow-capped Cascades.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery, Spine|