A hospital system in Eastern Pennsylvania is excited to welcome additional urologists to their growing program. They are looking for a mission focused and compassionate urologist to join their program. The opportunity would be excellent for a generalist or subspecialists as they continue to grow!
• Consistent volume with catchment area of about 1 million people
• System has 7 da Vinci Xi robots in the network
• State of the art urology equipment featuring Olympus scopes and Bard disposables
• Own 3, 60W Quanta lasers and will have a new 100W Quanta laser soon
• Chance to teach residents if desired. The system is affiliated with a full 4- year medical school. In addition, there are many opportunities to teach family practice and surgery residents.
• Opportunities for general urologists, and subspecialty urologists
• Program has plans to launch a urology residency so those with interest in helping grow the program as residency director would be welcome
• A typical week in the office may be seeing patients for 2-2.5 days, office procedures for two ½ days, a full day of endourology in the OR, and a ½ to full day of major open/robotic cases in the OR
• Practice has 14 current urologists and 15 APP
• Non burdensome call currently at 1:5 nights and 1:7 weekends
• Great benefits package to include Malpractice, PTO and more
1 hour to Philadelphia, less than 2 hours to New York City and 3.5 hours to Washington, DC. The area has a full range of public and private top ranked schools for your family to have options. Great cost of living, which is less expensive than the national average, to go along with a charming historic downtown, museums and galleries to enjoy and performing arts venues at the SteelStacks. The SteelStacks is a ten-acre campus dedicated to arts, culture, family events, community celebrations, education and fun. Once the home plant of Bethlehem Steel, the second largest steel manufacturer in the nation, the site has been reborn through music and art, offering more than 1,000 concerts and eight different festivals annually.
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Genitourinary Reconstructive Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology, Urologic Oncology|