A health system in southern Connecticut is excited to welcome additional gastroenterologists to their academically affiliated, private group. After two years of growth and increased volume, this collegial, nonprofit group is seeking general gastroenterologists to join their team.
The health system is a major teaching affiliate of a New York based academic program. This hospital has medical students regularly rotating from its New York partner, as well as four in-house residency programs in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, and Ob/Gyn.
• Level II Trauma Center
• A 305-bed not-for-profit community teaching hospital
• New hospital building in 2016 (all private rooms)
• More doctors affiliated with this hospital are named on national, regional, and local "Best Doctor" lists than those at any other hospital in the area
• Patient-centered environment supported by cutting edge technology
• Join a close-knit team of three gastroenterologists
• Preference for general gastroenterologists but open to all subspecialties
• Shared call of 1:7
• Noncompetitive and cooperative environment
• Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
• Both clinical and research opportunities
• Scheduling and volume is largely controlled by providers
This southern Connecticut city is a thriving and diverse community located only thirty miles from New York City (less than an hour by train). This family-friendly city is home to an abundance of restaurants, exciting cultural events, and a vibrant retail district. Throughout the city there are plenty of exciting diversions such as golfing, marine facilities, and beautiful park spaces.
|Subspecialty: General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|