Large medical center in a desirable North Carolina community is hiring a US board eligible/board certified general neurosurgeon to join their current neurosurgery team. The new partner will have a general neurosurgery practice and several sub-specialties can be supported including complex spine, neuro-oncology, and radiosurgery. This is a designated Level III Trauma Center and specializes in cardiac care, cancer treatment and surgical services as well as neuroscience, physical rehabilitation, orthopedics and more. Services for children include a pediatric emergency department, pediatric intensive care unit and a Level IV neonatal intensive care unit.
This private, not-for-profit organization with more than 1 million patient visits annually serves a six-county region of North Carolina.
• General neurosurgery practice with ability to sub-specialize in complex spine, neuro-oncology, and radiosurgery
• Bi-plane suite installed, coiling currently being handled by interventional radiologist
• Cancer center with CyberKnife
• Immediate volume available
• No local competition
• Ability to capture volume that is leaving the area
• No pediatrics coverage
• Plans in place to have PA’s take first call, call is 7 to 10 days per month
• Intensivists and trauma surgeons have ability to admit patients when needed
This is a diverse community of more than 319,000 residents. The city's central location, mild climate, low cost of living and patriotic spirit makes it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|