A robust urology practice in central North Carolina is excited to welcome additional urologists to their busy practice. This group recently acquired two urology health centers and are in the process of rebuilding their urology practice to meet the needs of the community.
• Part of North Carolina’s 8th largest health system
• 150-beds at main hospital campus
• Specializes in surgeries, cancer treatment, and heart care
• State-of-the-art medical care for common and complex urologic conditions
• Serves and receives referrals within a seven-county region
• Incoming urologist will join 3 other urologists and 2 APPs; Growth plans include 6-10 urologists
• Opportunity for general urologists with potential to support subspecialty interests
• J1 Visa holders can be accommodated
• Incoming urologists will have immediate volume
• Call is 7 nights per month; Shared with military urologists
• Future plans to develop residency program; Teaching may be an option for those interested
• Potential leadership opportunities in the future
• Competitive compensation – Base salary + uncapped RVUs and quality incentive
• Includes relocation, sign-on bonus, and potential stipend eligibility for residents/fellows
Centrally located in North Carolina, this city is a great place for families. This thriving community offers a low cost of living and a revitalized downtown area complete with great retail shops, and dining establishments. Museums, historic sites, local breweries are also among the plethora of attractions. Sports fans can enjoy cheering on the local minor league baseball team in their $40+ million-dollar stadium. For those who love the mountains or the beach, these amenities are just a car ride away.
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Genitourinary Reconstructive Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology, Urologic Oncology, Sexual Medicine, Transplantation and Renal Surgery|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below