A well-regarded health system in the Pacific Northwest is recruiting a general neurosurgeon with an interest in functional work. Interests in DBS, epilepsy, VNS, RNS and other functional work will be well supported in the context of a general neurosurgery position.
This is an opportunity to join a cohesive team in a supportive practice environment!
• Call will be 1:4-5
• An APP will be provided to assist with call, rounding, with cases, etc.
• Accredited by the NAEC as a level 3 epilepsy center
• Three epileptologists on staff along with a movement disorders neurologist, actively recruiting a second
• A medical directorship is available
• Functional cases are currently migrating out; 25-30% functional work is anticipated to start with 35-40% once established
• 125 cases anticipate in year one with 200+ once established
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Functional/Epilepsy/Pain/Periph. Nerve|