A level I trauma center in a large Pacific Northwest city is recruiting a trauma focused neurosurgeon to the team. The new hire will lead the trauma program working collaboratively with trauma specialists to set up protocols and manage the neurosurgery trauma service.
This is an opportunity to join a cohesive team in a supportive practice environment! The hospital is part of a well run, non-profit health system. The system includes more than 70 primary, specialty and urgent care clinics with nearly 3,000 providers.
• Call will be 1:4
• An APP will be provided to assist with call, rounding, with cases, etc.
• Position offers an elective component as well
• Case mix of 60/40 spine and cranial work is anticipated
• 125 cases anticipate in year one with more than 250 expected once established
• Capital expenditure has been approved for new spine navigation equipment coming in ‘22
• Stryker and Stealth cranial navigation currently exist
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available