Job ID# CS
RosmanSearch, the industry leader in highly specialized physician recruitment, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare Provider Credentialing professional.
If you love supporting amazing candidates and recruiters, have a passion for client service, and enjoy working in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the perfect role for you!
Our team of highly professional, expert physician recruiters works with hospitals and large private practices across the country to find them the right physician. We consult with our clients and our candidates to build deep, meaningful relationships so we can help at critical times in people’s lives. We are growing rapidly and are excited to develop our credentialing and related risk management functions.
Our team loves what they do and who they work with every day! We pride ourselves on creating a team-based approach to achieving success. We strive to create a collaborative, supportive culture that provides opportunities for generous compensation programs.
Job Title: Senior Physician Credentialing Agent
Job Summary: Credentialing for Locum Tenens Assignments
- Gathering and verifying provider information.
- Scrutinizing provider applications and resumes for consistency and accuracy.
- Pre-completing hospital applications. Compiling documents, researching and verifying provider backgrounds by calling hospitals, licensing boards, medical schools, etc. “pre-complete hospital applications” to the front of sentence
- Querying and reviewing FSMB, NPDB, CAQH reports. --- add CAQH?
- Researching other necessary provider information.
- Mailing, faxing, and emailing verification requests to references and appropriate sources. Following up as necessary.
- Interacting with state licensing boards to obtain and verify medical licenses in states where providers may be placed on assignment.
- Interviewing provider peer references over the phone about the provider’s clinical performance, experience, skills.
- Act as a liaison between the medical board and the provider when applying for a license, obtaining updates and reporting progress.
- Partner with recruiters and business developers to ensure a smooth credentialing process in which all deadlines are met.
- Update provider database with all critical information
Relationships: Reports to Manager of Data Quality and Administration
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effectively manage large amounts of information and documentation.
- Prioritize efficiently
- Excellent time management skills focusing on urgent deadlines
- Enthusiasm and a cooperative, team-spirited nature!
- Committed to superior internal and external customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, Salesforce (or similar platforms), PDF editing software
- Minimum -2-4 years of relevant experience
RosmanSearch is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We have a strong team spirit and love doing an excellent job for our clients
We are accepting applications for this position!
RosmanSearch, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities