Job ID# OTS
Job Summary: Oversee day-to-day tasks associated with office administration and coordinate all tasks associated with trade shows.
Major Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Office Administration:
- Daily office tasks to keep the office functioning
- Assist with analytic reports
- Maintain office supplies
- Manage new computer and phone purchases
- Order team lunches and help plan functions as needed
- Trade Shows:
- Register RosmanSearch attendees for applicable trade shows
- Coordinate booth assignments
- Ensure travel arrangements are made
- Prepare any printed marketing materials in coordination with attendees
- Organize booth and other necessary materials prior to attendance (cleaning of booth, electricity, raffle items, etc).
- Other duties as assigned to help the team.
Relationships: Reports to COO.
- Excellent organization and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft products
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a cooperative, team-spirited nature
- Excellent time-management skills
This position is no longer accepting applications, but feel free to send us your resume and we will consider you for future openings.
RosmanSearch, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities