Job ID# Director - R/BD
Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and others to drive current results and growth initiatives including the launch of new medical verticals. Help develop and lead recruiting teams that work at their highest levels and achieve both placement and new business development goals. Help design and implement new initiatives around marketing and new business development support. Help oversee quality control by creating and implementing processes to ensure recruiting teams are successful.
Overall Management and Strategic Development Responsibilities:
- Lead certain recruiting teams (starting with NL and UR)
- Partner with COO in planning and implementation of new marketing and business development support initiatives.
- Partner with COO in refining organizational strategy and structure to support future growth
- Work closely with COO in planning for the launch of additional business lines, exploration of Locum Tenens, telehealth opportunities, etc.
- If/when applicable, involvement in the evaluation of potential strategic partnerships, acquisitions, integration plans, etc.
Urology Business Line Responsibilities
Pre-launch / launch (First 6-9 months) - Serve as Urology Champion
- Partner with COO in the recruiting and hiring of initial urology recruiting team
- Partner with COO on the training of newly hired urology recruiters to develop a substantive knowledge base regarding both urology-specific information and Rosman processes, expectations.
- Help direct the development of urology-specific training materials
- Develop team to be able to work independently on all facets of recruitment: candidate management, client management, and business development.
- Provide feedback/input/coordination with COO and marketing resources (internal and external) regarding initial and ongoing marketing for the urology business line.
- As needed, assist COO with oversight of database development (database manager to report to COO)
- NOTE: Should RosmanSearch enter urology via acquisition, directly supervise the acquired urology recruiting team, work with COO on the integration of new team.
Ongoing Management of Urology, Neurology (and potentially other recruiting teams in the future)
- Develop all members of your teams such that they are able to work independently on all facets of recruitment: candidate management, client management, and business development.
- Model and coach effective communication techniques for use with staff, clients, and candidates. Train staff in such communication techniques such that everyone is continuously improving.
- Ensure that candidates are contacted on a timely basis, all searches have 5-8 viable candidates moving through the pipeline, and business is successfully developed so that each team always has the appropriate number of clients
- Consult with recruiters on prospective searches to ensure viability and resolve barriers to success.
- Where necessary, oversee search initiation such that marketing materials are complete and all internal and external advertising is updated
- Verify that email blasts are sent and call lists are distributed
- Review candidate slates with search managers. If candidates are not sufficient, ensure that client communication is on-going and that a plan is developed to produce additional candidates
- Review candidates with each recruiter to ensure that recruiters are discussing the broadest possible range of possibilities with each of their candidates
- Review business development pipelines and plans with urology team members. Ensure that each recruiter has 10-12 viable potential new clients in the pipeline
- Both independently and in partnership with recruiters and Team Leads, develop urology new client relationships which result in signed contracts and new business (in addition to overseeing business development by the urology recruitment team).
- Help oversee strategy around physician and administrator meetings/conferences. Attend some conferences with the urology team
- Depending on additional new vertical and/or other expansion initiatives, develop someone as urology Team Lead (acquisition vs startup may impact timetable and plan for urology Team Lead).
- 10+ years of healthcare recruiting and staffing. At least 5 years in physician recruiting, specifically. 3+ years supervisor/management experience
- Demonstrated success in all key areas of full desk recruiting – candidate sourcing/recruiting, client management, and new business development
- Committed team player and leader. Willing to share credit and blame. Driven by team success (vs solely personal/individual success)
- High energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude.
- Dedication to superior customer service and integrity, always putting client and candidate experience first.
- Skilled problem-solver, strategic/creative thinker, and project/initiative leader. Willing and able to be a change agent where necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This position is no longer accepting applications, but feel free to send us your resume and we will consider you for future openings.
RosmanSearch, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities