Job ID# ACC
Job Summary: Oversee day to day tasks associated with all accounting functions including accounts receivable and payables. Coordinate all tasks associated with trade shows.
Major Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Invoice clients in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Apply checks and electronic payments;
- Reconcile month-end reports and bank account;
- Prepare monthly statistical and financial reports;
- Prepare quarterly statements.
- Trade Shows:
- Register RosmanSearch attendees for applicable trade shows;
- Coordinate booth assignments;
- Ensure travel arrangements are made;
- Prepare any printed marketing materials in coordination with attendees;
- Organize booth and other necessary materials prior to attendance (cleaning of booth, electricity, raffle items, etc).
- Other duties as assigned to help the team.
Relationships: Reports to Recruiting and Operations Manager.
- Excellent organization and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and a cooperative, team-spirited nature!
- Excellent time-management skills.
We are accepting applications for this position!
RosmanSearch, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities