Job ID# AC
Job Title: Accounting Administrator
Job Summary: Oversee day-to-day tasks associated with all accounting functions including accounts receivable and payables. Produce monthly analytic and financial reports.
Major Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Invoice clients in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Apply checks and electronic payments.
- Reconcile month-end reports and bank account.
- Prepare monthly statistical and financial reports.
- Prepare quarterly statements.
- Other duties as assigned to help the team.
Relationships: Reports to COO.
- Excellent organization and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft products.
- Accounting experience
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and a cooperative, team-spirited nature!
- Excellent time-management skills.
This position is no longer accepting applications, but feel free to send us your resume and we will consider you for future openings.
RosmanSearch, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities