A well-regarded academic program in the West is recruiting a general neurosurgery to practice at the level I trauma center. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Interests in clinical trials research and a strong clinically focused position will be well supported.
Faculty members participate in a myriad of clinical and basic research, teach future experts to the field’s highest standards, and provide clinical expertise and outstanding surgical care, in an academic setting, to the diverse patient population.
• Department performs 4,000 surgeries on average
• 150 cases anticipated in year one
• Clinical trials research opportunities exist and will be supported
• Participation in neurosurgery resident education is required
• Residents and APPs take first call
• Strong, long-standing operational leadership
Live in one of the most exciting places to live in the country! The city has tremendous ethnic and cultural diversity. It is rich in the arts and offers the widest range of opportunities of every sort--from recreation to education.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Research support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|