A very well-established multi-specialty clinic in New England is seeking an outpatient neurologist to join their sophisticated group. Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy would be a great complement for the current group, but all subspecialty interests are welcome in the context of a general neurology practice.This clinic is one of the largest neuroscience medical group in the eastern United States, employing over thirty physicians covering several specialties including neurosurgery, orthopedic spine, neurology, PM&R, Pain, Rheumatology & Neuro-Behavioral Medicine.
Enjoy quality of life with a fully outpatient position, as inpatient duties are handled by a neurohospitalist team. Night and weekend call is supported by telestroke coverage from Partners Health, which means no late night trips back to the hospital!
- Established multi-specialty clinic offers strong internal referral network;
- Step into immediate volume;
- Practice sub-specialty up to 50% right from the start;
- Fully outpatient position;
- Capture the patient volume and develop sub-specialty practice over time, within an already well-established group;
- Q7 call schedule with supportive hospitalist group admitting patients and taking first call;
- Telestroke coverage for night call;
- Equipment for ambulatory EEG, inpatient vEEG, high resolution MRI, PET/CT scanning, and VNS implantation
- Epilepsy neurosurgeon excited to collaborate on cases
- PACs system available, reads can be completed from home;
- Catchment area of 500,000 residents;
- Mentorship available;
- Collegial practice with terrific hospital support;
- Faculty appointment and research opportunities available;
- Very competitive compensation package.
Located in beautiful New England, this community is close to the action but away from the crowd. A short drive to the shore offers proximity to boating, swimming and other outdoor recreational activities. Skiing and winter recreation just north! Great public and private schooling options and an abundance of cultural activities makes this city a great place to live and raise a family.
No or low trauma call
Particularly patient focused
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|