A very well-established multi-specialty clinic in New England is seeking a neurologist with a strong interest in neurorehabilitation and concussion or TBI to join their sophisticated group and lead the sports neurology subspecialty service line. This clinic is one of the largest neuroscience medical group in the eastern United States, employing over thirty physicians covering several specialties including neurosurgery, orthopedic spine, neurology, PM&R, Pain, Rheumatology & Neuro-Behavioral Medicine.
- Established multi-specialty clinic offers strong internal referral network;
- Capture the patient volume and develop a concussion subspecialty in the region and experience the satisfaction of developing a service line within an already well-established group;
- Step into immediate volume;
- Fully outpatient position;
- Q7 call schedule with supportive hospitalist group admitting patients and taking first call;
-Telestroke coverage for night call;
- PACs system available, reads can be completed from home;
- Catchment area of 500,000 residents;
- Collegial practice with terrific hospital support;
- Very competitive compensation packaged.
Located in beautiful New England, this community is close to the action but away from the crowd. A short drive to the shore offers proximity to boating, swimming and other outdoor recreational activities. Skiing and winter recreation just north! Great public and private schooling options and an abundance of cultural activities makes this city a great place to live and raise a family.
No or low trauma call
Particularly patient focused
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|