A very well-established private practice in New England is seeking to hire a spine-trained neurosurgeon to join their busy group.
The group has a very robust referral network and patient population. Immediate spine volume is available including minimally-invasive approaches, degenerative spine and complex instrumentation. Specific interests in adult spine deformity/scoliosis will be very well-supported. The new hire will work primarily out of the Danbury office with clinic in Poughkeepsie. There is a strong need for complex and minimally-invasive spine at Vassar Brothers in Poughkeepsie. Call schedule will be Q4 and first year volumes expected to be 150+ and 250+ once established.
• Very stable practice – has been around for 40 years and no one has ever left the group. Practice manager has been with group for 25 years
• Group employs 4 full-time PA’s with plans to hire a 5th. PA's help round on patients, do consults and take daytime call for inpatient management.
• No pediatric coverage required
• Opportunities for research including clinical trial exist as well as teaching opportunities. One of the area hospitals is home to one of the leading surgical physician assistant residency programs in the country.
• No local politics, excellent working relationships with hospitals and fantastic reputation in the market.
• Compensation will include a base salary plus productivity bonus. Practice has PSA with Health System. Partnership track of 2 years
• Block OR time available
This very desirable community has a population of 1 million residents and is less than an hour away from NYC and 2.5 hours from Boston, giving residents a better quality of living with access to all of the culture the big cities offer. It is one of the fastest growing counties in the state and the thriving wealthy suburb has more affordable large homes with lots of land to enjoy. This family-friendly community is safe, and also has great school districts, with a variety of shopping and restaurants, for an easy and enjoyable lifestyle.