A very busy neurosurgical practice focused on spine is seeking a spine-fellowship trained neurosurgeon to join their busy, growing practice. The new neurosurgeon will join 5 well-established neurosurgeons and 4 pain management doctors. Interests in minimally-invasive spine, adult deformity/scoliosis, and degenerative spine will be well-supported.
* Practice has a catchment area of over 3 million residents;
* Case mix is ~90% spine and 10% cranial
* No pediatric neurosurgery cases
* Expected first year volume of ~150 cases and 200-250 cases once established;
* Group offering very competitive base salary plus incentive bonus and partnership track• 3-year partnership track with hybrid model of personal productivity/profit sharing;
* Strong long-term sustainable income;
* Q6 call schedule – trauma burden is low;
* State-of-the-art equipment including a portable CT Scanner, BrainLab Image Guidance, Radiosurgery, MRI
This community offers the best of all worlds. It is an easy train ride away into New York City yet maintains a family-friendly suburban atmosphere. It is home to terrific schools and tremendous recreation activities. Beautiful beaches and parks make this one of the premier places to live in the country.