A health system in the Portland, OR area is excited to welcome a stroke/neurohospitalist to its neuroscience program. The new neurologist will practice at a suburban hospital that is minutes away from downtown Portland.
• Opportunity is at one of two Portland-area hospitals
• 100% inpatient volume
• Stroke fellowship preferred but not required
• Flexible schedule
• Will take call 1:6 weekends
• Leadership opportunity at each hospital
• Opportunity to teach internal medicine residents
Portland, OR Highlights
Portland, Oregon’s largest city, sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. It’s known for its parks, bridges, and bicycle paths, as well as for its eco-friendliness and its microbreweries and coffeehouses. Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites from the formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo and its railway. The city hosts thriving art, theater, and music scenes.
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|