A growing healthcare system in Monterey County CA is excited to welcome additional urologists to their practice. This is a newer service line for the hospital but incoming urologist(s) will join two other physicians in the practice. The plan is to quickly scale the practice to 4-5 urologists. There is demand in the community as several local private practice urologists have retired.
• General urology opportunity with opportunity to sub-specialize
• Will join two other physicians in the practice
• The practice's goal is to have a team of 4-5 urologists and a physician’s assistant
• Will practice in a new clinic that is near the hospital
• The hospital is buying a da Vinci XI
• Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus
The hospital is located in Monterey County and is just minutes to the California coast. They are less than an hour from San Jose and two hours to San Francisco. Just down the road are the world-famous vineyards of Napa and Sonoma. Monterey County has also established itself as one of the world's premier wine-producing regions. For families, the area is home to many public and private schooling options. Within a 40-mile radius, there are 10 colleges and universities that make it a hub for higher education. The area is home to 17 golf courses and is a world-class destination for golf enthusiasts.
|Subspecialty: General Urology|