A well-established hospital in Massachusetts is seeking an epilepsy neurologist to join their department. This neurologist will be joining 11 others and have the support of 15 neuroscience APPs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and flexible system, with close academic ties, in a beautiful part of the country, only an hour from Boston.
- CT, MRI, routine EEG, 24-hour ambulatory EEG, and vEEG in the ICU capabilities
- Doing VNS and excisional surgeries
- Share non-burdensome weeknight call
- Opportunity to practice primarily epilepsy, with general neurology if desired
- Research can also be supported, though not mandatory
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, EEG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|