A Primary Stroke Center and Level II Trauma Center in North Texas is seeking two additional neurologists to join their existing team of 5 neurologists. Enjoy immediate volume and excellent compensation in one of the best cost-of-living areas of the country.
Sub-specialty interests in Stroke, Clinical Neurophysiology, Headache, and Behavioral neurology can be supported. There is also the opportunity to lead the neurology team.
Enjoy a beautiful city, and the traditional Texas lifestyle!
• 1:6 call schedule
• Inpatient and outpatient opportunities
• Level II Trauma Center
• Primary Stroke Center
• State-of-the-art equipment and technology
• Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents, and nursing students
• General Neurologists welcome and well-supported
• Catchment area of over 300,000
• H-1B visa support available
• Excellent work/life balance
• Very competitive compensation package
Above market compensation package
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|