A premier private practice in the Mountain West Region is seeking a spine-focused neurosurgeon to join its very well-established group. This very busy practice offers volume on day one and an excellent work-life balance. The current surgeons will help the new surgeon build a practice and develop a referral base. Potential for significant ancillary income through ownership interest in a highly successful specialty hospital. Consideration for ownership in the surgical hospital becomes available after the first year of employment.
The group admits to a Physician-led Surgical Hospital. The Surgical Hospital is a 26-bed premier inpatient specialty hospital and an unusually beautiful facility which draws patients from throughout the region with spa-like amenities, a professional chef and outstanding patient service. Patients feel personally cared for in every way, and the attention to detail has been extraordinary in building this facility. This surgical hospital includes an imaging center, pain clinic and 3 urgent care facilities.
- Immediate volume – one of the partners is interested in slowing down his practice
- No ER or trauma call, and physician assistants take first call for office
- No nights or weekends, with the option to work as much or as little as wanted. Lots of control over schedule
- Generous time off
- Low cost of living
- Up to $100,000.00 sign-on bonus
- Opportunity for additional market share captured through development of additional outreach clinics
- Potential for ancillary income with ownership in the surgical hospital
- 100% elective spine at a physician owned surgical hospital allowing a great quality of life
- Very stable practice and well-run by experienced practice administrator heavily involved in NERVES Administration
The city is surrounded by the two-million acre ponderosa forest. The area is home to the highest concentration of public parks, monuments and memorials in the world. With a population of approximately 113,000 people, this city offers a wonderful quality of life with a low cost of living and unemployment rates well below the national average. Mild year-round climate allows residents to play golf or explore the great outdoors and fabulous hiking trails almost any time of year.