A premier private practice in the Majestic Mountain West Region is seeking a spine-focused neurosurgeon to join its very well-established group. This very busy practice offers volume on day one. The current surgeons will help the new surgeon build a practice and develop a referral base. Potential for significant ancillary income through ownership interest in a highly successful specialty hospital.
The group admits to one of the top 10 Physician-led Surgical Hospitals in the country and a community medical center. The Surgical Hospital is a 26-bed premier inpatient specialty hospital, an unusually beautiful facility which draws patients from throughout the region with spa-like amenities, a professional chef and outstanding patient service. Patients feel personally cared for in every way, and the attention to detail has been extraordinary in building this facility. This surgical hospital includes an imaging center, pain clinic and 3 urgent care facilities.
The quality of life and access to outdoor recreation are second to none. The practice provides every surgeon with their own PA and Clinical Assistant. The three current neurosurgeons performed approximately 1,000 surgeries in 2017 and there is a great deal of additional volume to be had.
- Benefit from immediate volume - one of the partners is interested in slowing down his practice
- Enjoy a collaborative environment at a physician-owned hospital that caters to its surgeons and treats patients like guests
- No trauma call, and physician assistants take first call for office; neurosurgeons enjoy an opportunity to have complete control of their schedule and lifestyle
- Up to $100,000.00 sign-on bonus
- Surgical Hospital will sponsor a competitive base salary
- Opportunity for additional market share captured through development of additional outreach clinics
- Potential for ancillary income with ownership in the surgical hospital
- Heavy elective spine focus allowing a great quality of life
- Very stable practice and well-run by experienced practice administrator heavily involved in NERVES Administration
The city is surrounded by the two-million acre ponderosa forest. An outdoor enthusiasts dream, the area is home to the highest concentration of public parks, monuments and memorials in the world. Mild year-round climate allows residents to play golf or explore the great outdoors and fabulous hiking trails almost any time of year.
With a population of approximately 113,000 people, this city offers a wonderful quality of life with a low cost of living and unemployment rates well below the national average.The quaint downtown has locally owned restaurants, shops and micro-breweries. It's a great town to raise a family, own land and enjoy your life!