A premier private practice in Southern California is seeking a neurosurgeon with endovascular training to join the group. Immediate volume exists as a neurovascular neurosurgeon has left the area. This is a general neurosurgery position with a neurovascular component. Both experienced and newly trained candidates are welcome; mentorship is readily available for new grads.
The practice enjoys a terrific relationship with hospital leadership and prides itself on their patient-centric philosophy of care. This is an opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to work with good solid partners who enjoy being busy!
• A case mix of 60% spine, 20% cranial, 20% neurovascular exists. Up to 50% neurovascular volume is available for those that wish to admit to an additional hospital in the area.
• General call will be 1:4; neurovascular call will be 1:4
• The practice currently employs 3 PAs who take first ER call and first patient call during the week.
• Clinical research opportunities exist; there are clinical trials ongoing currently.
• 125 Cases anticipate in year one with more than 250 cases expected once established.
• Well-established practice with a strong referral base.
• Block O.R. time is available.
• Bi-planar is available along with BrainLab cranial navigation.
• Terrific long term sustainable income potential including ancillary opportunities for income.
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice