A 254-bed level II trauma center located in Texas is recruiting a general neurosurgeon to join their collegial team. Enjoy a tremendous quality of life with two collaborative partners in a city that has terrific amenities without the big city traffic!
The new hire will join a physician-friendly culture as part of a physician led multi-specialty clinic with more than 700 providers representing 41 specialties. The hospital is part of an international health system serving the U.S., Mexico and parts of South America.
• Call is 1:3 and highly consultative
• 125 cases anticipated in year one with more than 250 once established
• NO competition in the area! There are no other neurosurgery or ortho spine practices
• 80/20 mix of spine and cranial cases
• Catchment area is approximately 350,000
• Epic EMR system
• 4 APPs on staff
• Block O.R. time exists
• Terrific compensation + benefit plans
With more than 150,000 residents in the region, this is where southern hospitality meets modern amenities. Whether you prefer a day at the lake or on the fairway, the area has no shortage of ways to explore the surrounding nature landscape. Art enthusiasts will enjoy the performing arts programs including ballet, live music and theatre. Local art galleries, antique shops, museums, and historical sites are all available here. Locally crafted food, unique shopping options, terrific schools and a thriving economy make this an amazing place to call home!
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|