Due to increased volume and the loss of a neurosurgeon in the area, a level II trauma center located in a beautiful southern mid-sized city is recruiting two general neurosurgeons to the community. Interests in spine deformity will be supported within the context of a general neurosurgery position.
This 461-bed teaching institution has an Accredited Cancer Center and is an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center. The medical center is a patient focused hospital offering the latest in cutting edge technology. It has been named as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience and is an AHA Most Wired Hospital Award winner.
• Call will be 1:4
• Call is consultative in nature; APPs take all patient call, floor call and ER call during the day
• 75/25 mix of spine and cranial cases
• Strong elective volume exists; current practice has long wait times and is migrating cases out that can easily be captured
• Large internal network of referring physicians
• Experienced practice management leadership and neuro-nursing staff
• Block time exists
• Hospital has the latest in equipment including two stealth systems, two O-Arms and a CyberKnife
• 125 cases conservatively anticipated in year one with more than 250+ expected once established
• Catchment area of 800,000
• Competitive base plus RVU and quality bonus compensation structure
This cultural oasis blends the contemporary sophistication of a cosmopolitan city with a unique heritage and culture hard to find anywhere this side of Europe. Rich in history, the city offers a bustling culinary scene and a distinctive music scene. Whatever your passion, be it food, festivals, music, history, culture, shopping, architecture, arts, outdoors or wildlife, this city has a little bit of everything!
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|