One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome a stroke/neurohospitalist to its hospitals in the Colorado Springs area. The new neurologist will have the opportunity to practice in a state-of-the-art hospital that is currently a primary stroke center with plans to quickly achieve comprehensive status.
• 500+ beds
• Primary stroke center with plans to become comprehensive
• The Hospital is the market leader
• Large catchment area
• Dedicated neuro-ICU
• Opportunity exists at two local hospitals
• One of the locations will be great for someone who has an interest in seeing a high volume of stroke cases. The other location will have some stroke cases but will have a higher amount of general inpatient neurology.
• The need exists due to programmatic growth.
• Schedule will be 7on/7off
• Will have the opportunity to participate in tele-stroke in lieu of some of the scheduled shifts in the hospital
• Competitive compensation
The natural beauty of snow-capped peaks, bike trails and open spaces, access to arts and cultural venues, family attractions, proximity to world-class ski resorts, and over 300 days of sunshine each year enhances the magic that is Colorado Springs. With a population of over 400,000, Colorado Springs is the second most populous city in the state of Colorado, behind Denver. Money Magazine rated the city number one - the Best Big City in the nation to live and work. Cities Ranked & Rated ranked the community 4th in the nation based on a rigorous analysis including cost of living, climate, education, health and healthcare, crime, transportation, leisure, arts and culture, economy and jobs, and overall quality of life.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|