A thriving medical group in Memphis, Tennessee is seeking five stroke and neurocritical care neurologists. This is an opportunity for fellowship trained stroke and/or neurocritical care neurologists to join a highly collegial team in a brand new, state-of-the-art Neuro-ICU. An academic affiliation with a local university means there is an opportunity for teaching, research, and a faculty appointment.
• Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• 12-bed, brand new, Neuro-ICU
• M-F with weekend rounds, or 7 on/7 off schedule available
• Stroke Director opportunity for qualified candidates
• Brand new Neuro-ICU is hard wired for continuous monitoring
• Faculty appointment available
• Opportunity to teach residents
• Research institute will support clinical research interests
• No non-stroke call
• Very collegial environment
• Competitive Compensation package
About Memphis, Tennessee:
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley’s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music. Whether it’s Beale Street, the Memphis Zoo, the National Civil Rights Museum, or the Peabody Hotel, Memphis will never run out of ways to entertain and enlighten. With affordable housing--the cost of living in Memphis is 14.3 percent lower than the national average—a myriad of dining, shopping, and entertainment options, and great schools, Memphis is a wonderful place to call home.
For more stroke director opportunities and to learn about stroke director recruitment go to https://www.rosmansearch.com/pages/Stroke-Director-Recruiters.html.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Leadership role available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Neurocritical Care, Stroke|