A well-respected medical group in Pensacola, Florida is looking for stroke, movement disorders, and epilepsy sub-specialists to join their growing program. The hospital has a DBS program and an active EMU with access to epilepsy surgery. This highly collegial group is ready to help a new hire build a fabulous program with the support of an established hospital, and existing volume on day one.
• Level II Trauma Center
• Working towards Comprehensive Stroke Center certification
• 466-bed healthcare system serving southern Alabama and the Florida panhandle area
• Medical ICU, Surgical ICU and plans to build a 10- to 12-bed dedicated neuro-ICU
• $155 million expansion to open next year including a new tower and 20-bed ICU
• Bi-planar suite installed in 2015
• A highly supportive team of physicians
• Stroke, Movement Disorders, and Epilepsy opportunities would be well-supported
• No hospital call for Outpatient subspecialties (Movement & Epilepsy)
• No general call for Stroke Neurologist
• Stroke Director opportunity for qualified, interested candidates
• All Outpatient subspecialties are welcome to apply
• Immediate volume
• DBS program and active EMU
• Epilepsy surgery available
• Research opportunities available
• Lucrative compensation plan which includes base salary, quality bonus, call for pay and RVU based incentive
Pensacola, Florida is home to beautiful beaches, gorgeous parks, and fabulous golf courses. Live minutes away from the water in a beautiful, family-centered community with a strong economy. The art scene is dynamic with an abundance of culture, great restaurants, and shopping. There is something for everyone in this stunningly beautiful area of the country with over 500,000 people in the metropolitan area. The medical catchment is area is very large at 1.2 million people and includes south Alabama and the Florida panhandle.
For more stroke director opportunities and to learn about stroke director recruitment go to https://www.rosmansearch.com/pages/Stroke-Director-Recruiters.html.
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Stroke|