A supportive, physician-friendly medical center located in the beautiful mountain west has an immediate need for a general neurosurgeon with interests in spine to join their team of four. The group is very busy with elective work, and one of the neurosurgeons has decided to slow down his practice and come off of call.
This opportunity offers a terrific volume of spine cases including complex spine and deformity within the context of a general neurosurgery position.
This is a 286 bed, level II trauma center with primary stroke designation. The hospital is one of the state’s leading comprehensive healthcare providers, offering modern medical technology and a progressive philosophy to care.
• Call will be 1:4 with trauma team admitting patients
• Four APPs on staff and another will be provided for the new hire
• 120 cases anticipated in year one and 250 are expected once established
• Case mix of 80/20 spine and cranial cases
• Long-standing and stable practice management staff
• Latest in technology and equipment including an O-Arm, Medtronic Brain Navi and a Cyber Knife
• Block O.R. time available
• Attractive base plus RVU bonus plus call pay compensation offering
Surrounded by six breathtaking mountain ranges, this city offers plenty of opportunities for fresh air recreation, including hiking, biking, golf and viewing rare mountain wildlife. Find mouth-watering dishes at restaurants offering worldwide cuisine, unique shopping unique to Billings and attractions that are second to none when it comes to the true west, and arts and events that attract all interests!
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|