Due to an increase in volume, a 286-bed level II trauma center located in the Mountain West is seeking a spine-focused neurosurgeon with interests in deformity to join their current team of four.
This opportunity offers a terrific volume of spine cases including deformity within the context of a general neurosurgery position.
The hospital is one of the state’s leading comprehensive healthcare providers with modern medical technology and a progressive philosophy to care.
• Call is 1:5 with trauma team admitting patients
• Four APPs on staff and another will be provided for the new hire
• 120 cases anticipated in year one and 250 are expected once established
• Case mix of 80/20 spine and cranial cases
• Long-standing and stable practice management staff
• Latest in technology and equipment including an O-Arm, Medtronic Brain Navi and a Cyber Knife
• Block O.R. time available
• Attractive base plus RVU bonus plus call pay compensation offering
Surrounded by six breathtaking mountain ranges, this city offers plenty of opportunities for fresh air recreation, including hiking, biking, golf and viewing rare mountain wildlife. Find mouth-watering dishes at restaurants offering worldwide cuisine, unique shopping unique to Billings and attractions that are second to none when it comes to the true west, and arts and events that attract all interests!
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice