A collegial and well regarded private practice in Texas is seeking a general neurosurgeon to join their group.
This well-established practice has a tremendous volume of elective cases and would like to add another partner to round out the group.
Interests in complex spine including deformity cases will be well-supported here. The group is currently sending these cases to an orthopedic spine surgeon in the area. Cerebrovascular interests can also be accommodated within the context of a general neurosurgery position.
The group primarily admits to a level I 894 bed hospital. U.S. News & World Report ranked the medical center among the top 40 hospitals nationwide in neurology & neurosurgery. The practice also conducts clinics and performs elective cases at two other hospitals in the area.
• ER call is 1:8; practice call is 1:4
• Practice employs 3 PAs; a PA will be provided for new partner
• 80/20 split of spine and cranial cases
• 150 cases anticipated year one with 300+ once established
• Block O.R. time available
• Collaborative atmosphere exists; new hires invited to partner meetings from day one
• Attractive two-year salary with strong long term sustainable income potential
• Partnership track 2-3 years
• Ancillary income opportunities exist
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Well organized and managed practice