A large health system is seeking general neurosurgeons interested in neuro-oncology, dual vascular work, elective spine and/or cranial trauma to build a neurosurgery program in a major city in the Southwest.
This group will admit to two hospitals, a level I and a non- designated trauma center. The hospitals are 20 miles apart. The non-designated trauma center is thrombectomy capable; the level I center just opened in 2003. The fully capable and collaborative ER staff allows for a consultative call schedule with hospitalists admitting when appropriate.
• Call is currently shared with local neurosurgeons and will not be more than 10 days;
• Cranial call only at the level I; spine and cranial call at the non-trauma center
• Angio-suite and biplane exist for endovascular procedures
• APP’s will be made available for cross covering, assisting with call and rounding
• Competitive compensation package of base plus RVU bonus, CME days, and benefits
The area is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, high-end spa resorts, golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. With professional sports teams, performing arts centers, museums, an endless supply of parks, gardens, and other outdoor attractions and recreational activities, this city is a great place to call home.
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|