A stand-alone neuroscience center of excellence in Southeastern Florida is recruiting a Regional Director of Neurology. Neurologists of all subspecialties are encouraged to apply and have the opportunity to build a subspecialty clinic in their specialty area. The team at this institute is embedded into the community and is an extremely collaborative, collegial team. The team is looking for career-focused neurologists who are looking to build a productive, energetic practice.
Medical Center Highlights:
• Teaching Opportunities are available with neurology residents starting its fourth year in Fall 2020
• Research Opportunities are available
• Clinical Trials are available
Regional Director of Neurology Highlights:
• Very limited Call
• Opportunity to grow subspecialty clinic in MS, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Headache, Alzheimer's, or Neuromuscular Medicine.
• Well-Above MGMA Median base salary + additional directorship stipend
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, , Neuromuscular|