Due to tremendous growth, a regional center of excellence for back and neck problems in Nevada is seeking a US BE/BC spine-focused neurosurgeon to join their multidisciplinary group. Those with MIS and/or spinal deformity interests will be supported. This opportunity offers a collegial culture, terrific relationships with physician friendly hospitals and immediate volume! Having opened a beautiful spine institute in 2016, the practice has a total of three offices in the area. This is a forward thinking, progressive group seeking a highly motivated ambitious individual to join their entrepreneurial practice.
Surgeries are performed at four major hospitals. Outpatient spine surgeries are performed at the physician-owned, state of the art ambulatory surgery center offering the latest in equipment and technology.
The multidisciplinary team includes three spine fellowship trained neurosurgeons, two fellowship trained PM&R physicians, a radiologist, a physical therapist and 5 PAs.
• Strong referral base; this is the premier practice in the area for spine;
• Catchment area for the practice extends to approximately 1.2 million people;
• Q5 E.R. call schedule;
• Call is consultative in nature; excellent call pay arrangement;
• Clinical research is currently underway and support for new research exists;
• Lucrative long term sustainable income with ancillary opportunities for income;
• 100-200 cases expected first year & potential for 500+ once established
This location provides unlimited indoor and outdoor recreational activities. The weather is excellent! Biking, camping, hunting, fishing and mountain climbing are all activities the area’s residents enjoy.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice