Surgeries are performed at four major hospitals. Outpatient spine surgeries are performed at the physician-owned, state of the art ambulatory surgery center offering the latest in equipment and technology.
The multidisciplinary team includes three spine fellowship trained neurosurgeons, two fellowship trained PM&R physicians, a radiologist, a physical therapist and 5 PAs.
• Strong referral base; this is the premier practice in the area for spine;
• Catchment area for the practice extends to approximately 1.2 million people;
• Q5 E.R. call schedule;
• Call is consultative in nature; excellent call pay arrangement;
• Clinical research is currently underway and support for new research exists;
• Lucrative long term sustainable income with ancillary opportunities for income;
• 100-200 cases expected first year & potential for 500+ once established
This location provides unlimited indoor and outdoor recreational activities. The weather is excellent! Biking, camping, hunting, fishing and mountain climbing are all activities the area’s residents enjoy.