A rapidly growing neuroscience practice in Northern Nevada is excited to welcome two to three neurologists to join its lucrative practice. Founded in 2004 as a neurosurgery practice with three employees, the practice has grown to over 150 employees and has over 30 providers. The practice is seeking neurologists to grow to become a premier neuroscience institute. The founder of the practice is excited to speak with interested physicians.
• Primarily a General Neurology position, though physicians with subspecialty interests would be well-supported to build volume over time
• Monday-Friday schedule
• Neurologists with a Neuromuscular background/EMG training would be particularly well-supported
• Opportunity to read remote EMGs through a partnership with a remote reading network for supplemental compensation
• No call is required, though if physicians were interested in hospital call, additional pay could be discussed
• The current wait time in the area for a neurologist is 6-8 months, so a physician could build volume quickly and build a very productive, busy practice.
• Income guarantee, then move to a production model compensation structure
• Relocation Assistance, Sign-On Bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities are open to discussion
About Northern Nevada:
Reno is the largest city in Northern Nevada. It is located in the southern part of Washoe County, nestled on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in an area called the Truckee Meadows. The catchment area for the practice extends to approximately 1.2 million people. The surrounding area provides unlimited indoor and outdoor recreational activities. The weather is excellent! Spectacular Lake Tahoe and the largest concentration of ski facilities in the world are all within a fifty-mile radius. Biking, camping, hunting, fishing, and mountain climbing are all activities that residents enjoy.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Neuromuscular|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|