A well-regarded private practice in New Jersey is seeking a pediatric fellowship trained neurosurgeon to join their practice. The new neurosurgeon will walk into a very collaborative group offering mentorship for younger neurosurgeons and immediate volume. The practice has multiple offices and cover several top tier hospitals. Interests in pediatric epilepsy, neuro-oncology, craniofacial, hydrocephalus, spine and general pediatric neurosurgery will be well supported.
• Case mix of 60% pediatric neurosurgery and 40% adult to start
• First year volumes expected to be 100-125 cases and 200+ once established
• Variety of pediatric neurosurgery interests can be supported including tumors, epilepsy, spine, hydrocephalus, craniofacial and general pediatric neurosurgery. Interests in adult general neurosurgery and spine will also be supported.
• Very collaborative/family centered environment with mentorship available for younger neurosurgeons
• Very generous base salary plus incentive bonus
• Call will be Q5 and supported by mid-level PA’s and NP’s
• Opportunity to teach neurosurgery residents and be involved in collaborative clinical research.
New Jersey, nicknamed The Garden State, has something to offer for everyone. Whether it's a Revolutionary War battlefield, a lighthouse, a village reminiscent of times long past, or the home of a president, poet, or industrial pioneer, there is something for everyone to experience and enjoy at New Jersey's State-Owned Historic Sites. Or maybe you are more of a beach person. New Jersey’s crown jewel is its 130 miles of white sand beaches, which boast beautiful barrier islands, lighthouses, fishing villages, and scenic views.
New Jersey’s calendar of events and festivals is overflowing with activity. Enjoy wine tastings, food, live music, art festivals, and so much more. If you enjoy shopping, New Jersey has something for every taste. From upscale boutiques to bargain-friendly outlets, flea markets, antiques and discount malls, the variety of shopping in New Jersey is plentiful. With no retail tax on clothing or shoes, shoppers are sure to find that perfect gift. If you find yourself with money left over after a shopping trip, you can head to Atlantic City for some of finest casinos, headline entertainment, delicious dining, and opulent spas, east of the Mississippi.
With a rich history, a vibrant arts and culture scene, excellent dining and shopping options, as well as proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, New York City, and Philadelphia, New Jersey has something for everyone and is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Neurosurgery|