A health system in Marquette, Michigan is seeking a neurologist for a primarily inpatient position.
Health System Highlights:
• Federally-designated Regional Referral Center for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and region's Level II Trauma Center.
• Offers unique access to the clinical, educational and research support of an academic center and financial capital of a national hospital corporation.
• Awarded Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers.
• Earned Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
• New, state of the art hospital opened in June 2019
• 7-on/7-off scheduling
• Some outpatient clinic responsibilities when not in ambulatory clinic
• Nonburdensome 1:3 call shared with locums and pediatric neurologists
• Night call taken by affiliated group
• EEG/EMG reading available
• J-1 visa waiver available
• Competitive compensation package including, sign-on bonus, insurance benefits, loan repayment, and relocation assistance
Bordered by two Great Lakes this is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, and a strong commitment by both city leaders and active community members has helped Marquette to become one of the nation’s premier cities. Marquette’s national recognition includes “America’s Most Livable Communities”, and the involvement in Michigan’s “Cool Cities” initiative. Forbes named Marquette the “Third Best City in America to Raise a Family” in 2010, and most recently, Marquette was named one of the top micropolitan cities by Site Selection Magazine. Camping, skiing, hiking, and fishing are all just minutes from the hospital's door in addition to many theatre arts shows year-round. Marquette County has 85 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and several Nordic skiing events. Bike magazine declared Marquette the number two city in America for “Biking and Living” in its June 2001 issue. Live, work and play in this gorgeous Michigan City!
Above market compensation package
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|