A premier practice in Southern California is recruiting a neurosurgeon to the group. This very well regarded, long standing practice is seeking a general neurosurgeon with interests in providing excellent patient care in a community practice setting.
The group was established over 50 years ago and has a tremendous reputation of high quality and integrity. The practice has a terrific relationship with two community hospitals in the area both are non-designated trauma centers.
• Call is 1:5 and 1:4 at each hospital as shared with neurosurgeons in the community
• Call is highly consultative
• 80/20 Case mix of spine and cranial work
• 150 cases anticipated in year one with more than 300 once established
• O-Arm, Medtronic Stealth and Brainlab Navigation exist
• Incredibly strong relationship with referring PCPs who strongly prefer to refer to private practitioners
• Block O.R. time exists
• 600,000 catchment area
• Current neurosurgeon is booked out five months
• Collegial environment
Experience a relaxed and friendly beach town of 110,000 offering excellent opportunities for education, shopping, restaurants, surfing, sports, arts, entertainment, and culture. Being located only 65 miles from Los Angeles and on the harbor with its surrounding mountains and year-round sunshine, this great city offers an incredible lifestyle, location, and various activities you can enjoy.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|