A children's hospital which is part of a large healthcare system in coastal Florida is seeking a pediatric neurosurgeon to join their Level I pediatric trauma medical center. This is a terrific opportunity to build the pediatric program you envision with the support, guidance and cooperation of a truly physician-friendly hospital. A stable, long standing group of team-inspired administrators and neurosurgeons alike, make this opportunity special. You will join two pediatric neurosurgeons who are already established at the hospital.
Enjoy a large referral base from this five-hospital healthcare system. The 156- bed facility offers the latest in technology and state-of-the art equipment.
• Pediatric call is 1 week at a time shared between the team of three pediatric neurosurgeons. Adult/pediatric call is taken 1 weekend every 2 months.
• As a public institution, all physicians who practice here receive sovereign immunity so malpractice is not an issue
• Very collegial team with opportunity for mentorship for new grads
• Excellent trauma team taking first call; neurosurgeons only called in for complex cases
• Clinical research opportunities exist as well as medical student teaching
• Competitive compensation package offered
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Neurosurgery|