A well-established Children’s Hospital in California is seeking pediatric neurologists to join their team. Subspecialties in Epilepsy, Sleep, Headache, and Movement Disorders can all be well supported, with opportunities for clinical research and teaching through their affiliation with one of the top institutions in the country.
• Enjoy the full support and resources of a large, free-standing Children’s Hospital
• Purely outpatient position with zero call also available East of San Francisco
• Focus on your subspecialty in a supportive and established environment
• Opportunity to help with staffing the dedicated EMU or the sleep lab
• Work with other well trained pediatric specialists who work well together
• Very competitive compensation and productivity bonuses
• Comfortable 1:5 call
Live and work in the heart of California
The region supplies an array of local attractions and cultural events, easy access to other large urban centers, outdoor activities, and some of the most beautiful national park areas in the country. With a metropolitan area of just under 1 million, yet one of the lowest costs of living in the state, the region allows you to enjoy the comfortable weather and amenities you expect, along with an attractive and affordable housing market that makes it a great location to raise a family and call home.
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology, , Epilepsy, Headache, Neuromuscular, Sleep|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|