A well-established, sophisticated private practice with offices in New Jersey and Pennsylvania is seeking a part-time neurosurgeon to join their very collegial group. This terrific practice has experienced significant growth and success due to their commitment to cutting-edge neurosurgery and excellent patient care, which is the hallmark of their practice.
In addition to the group's clinical practices, the partners have several clinical trials running, have multiple publications, write book chapters and journal articles, and teach at national and international meetings.
• Hospitalist role
• Emergency surgeries (Level 2 trauma (2) two hospitals – and 4 other hospitals)
• Daily Rounds
• Weekend Call 1 in every 7 weekends (primary)
• Weekend Call backup once in between
• Weeknight Call once per week (behind an on call PA who takes 1st call)
• In office hours to see hospital consult follow ups and clinic patients 2 days per week
Located within a short drive of Philadelphia and NYC, this is is an exciting, beautiful city close to the action but away from the crowd. Great shows, fine dining and top-notch shopping are available in this premier community. A great place to raise a family with excellent public and private schools, and numerous colleges and universities. The city is home to numerous golf courses, museums and galleries, wineries, parks and playgrounds, historical sights & many outdoor recreational opportunities.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|