A non-profit hospital located in central Connecticut is recruiting a movement disorders-trained neurologist to join its Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center. The new movement disorders specialist will grow the center's clinical and research programs and collaborate with the established neuromuscular program to develop treatment plans for Parkinson’s and other movement disorders patient cases.
• 228-Bed LTAC Hospital
• Dedicated Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders program
• Collaborative approach to treatment plans for Parkinson’s patients
• Consultations for DBS surgical cases
• Procedural treatment volume available
• Medical Director of Outpatient Services opportunity for interested candidates
• Clinical trials research opportunities
• Teach medical residents, students, and neurology residents
• No inpatient call requirements!
|Subspecialty: Movement Disorders|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|