Due to an upcoming retirement, a central Oklahoma hospital excited to welcome a general neurologist to its team. The hospital is owned by one of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services.
• 230-bed hospital
• Primary stroke center
• The hospital serves NW Oklahoma and receives referrals from 6 critical access hospitals
• Tele-stroke is in place
• 22-bed CARF accredited rehab institute
• Primarily outpatient practice (70% or more outpatient)
• Will see approximately 16 patients per day
• Sub-specialty interests can be supported in the context of a general neurology practice, particularly those with EMG and/or EEG interests.
• Call is 10 days per month
• J1 visa waivers are available and welcome
• Excellent compensation package
The hospital is located in a town of 50,000 people and is conveniently located just a two-hour drive or less from Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Wichita. This charming town has an Old West heritage mixed with modern amenities that offers something for everyone. The city boasts a wonderful school system with newer buildings and was recently named a “national District of Distinction”.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|