A well-regarded hospital affiliated with a nationally-renowned academic program in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is seeking vascular trained neurologists for stroke and neurohospitalist roles, as well as an opportunity for a Medical Director of Stroke, and outpatient-focused neurologists to help staff a growing Neuroscience Institute.
Neurologists with specialty training in MS, Epilepsy, and headache would be especially welcome, as the division begins to further sub-specialize, though all interests can be supported in the context of General Neurology. The team currently consists of General Neurologists, EMG fellowship-trained Neurologists, a Headache fellowship-trained Neurologist, a Movement Disorder fellowship-trained Neurologist, and a Vascular/Stroke fellowship-trained Neurologist.
• MS, Epilepsy, and Movement Disorder neurologists can be 100% outpatient unless stroke call is desired
• Headache specialists could be supported with 100% subspecialty volume
• General neurology position primarily outpatient with some inpatient rounding (1 week every 6 weeks, to expand with the new hire)
• Research opportunity available
• APP support
• Competitive salary and benefits package, including sign-on bonus
Pennsylvania’s eighth-largest city is a prosperous community with excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. Just a short drive away from Philadelphia and Baltimore, Lancaster offers the convenience of big city life within the comfort of a mid-sized community. Lancaster boasts excellent private and public schools, and a beautiful and lively downtown set within an exciting expanse of woodlands and mountains.
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|