A well-regarded hospital affiliated with a nationally-renowned academic program in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is seeking outpatient-focused neurologists to help staff a growing Neuroscience Institute.
Neurologists with specialty training in MS, Epilepsy, and headache would be especially welcome, as the division begins to further sub-specialize, though all interests can be supported in the context of General Neurology. The team currently consists of General Neurologists, EMG fellowship-trained Neurologists, a Headache fellowship-trained Neurologist, a Movement Disorder fellowship-trained Neurologist, and a Vascular/Stroke fellowship-trained Neurologist.
• MS, Epilepsy, and Movement Disorder neurologists can be 100% outpatient unless stroke call is desired
• Headache specialists could be supported with 100% subspecialty volume
• General neurology position primarily outpatient with some inpatient rounding (1 week every 6 weeks, to expand with the new hire)
• Research opportunity available
• APP support
• Competitive salary and benefits package, including sign-on bonus
Pennsylvania’s eighth-largest city is a prosperous community with excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. Just a short drive away from Philadelphia and Baltimore, Lancaster offers the convenience of big city life within the comfort of a mid-sized community. Lancaster boasts excellent private and public schools, and a beautiful and lively downtown set within an exciting expanse of woodlands and mountains.
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|