A growing health system in Delaware is seeking an outpatient neurologist to develop a general neurology practice, truly dedicated to quality patient care.
• Teach – there are opportunities to teach nursing and PA students
• Research – supportive of clinical and outcomes research; they also have their own IRB
• Outpatient practice - only hospital call is helping with vacation coverage
• General neurology practice, though interests in epilepsy or movement disorders would be welcomed
• Support from APPs, nurse navigator and full complement of clinic staff
• There are opportunities to collaborate with providers from all over Delaware since the goal is to improve stroke and neurological care for the entire patient population of the state!
• J-1 and H1-b visa support available
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Movement Disorders, EEG|
|Compensation: Contact for Details (216-906-8188)|