Due to an upcoming retirement, a Southern Oregon hospital is excited to add an outpatient neurologist to its group. The physician will practice is in a sophisticated, 175 bed hospital.
• General neurology position with opportunity to sub-specialize
• Primarily outpatient position (approximately 90%)
• Work schedule is flexible – a 4 day work week is possible
• Call is 10 days per month (call is well compensated)
• Leadership potential for the right physician
• Opportunity to teach family medicine residents beginning next year
• Can support H1B and J1 visas
• First year compensation will likely exceed $350,000 along with a generous sign-on and relocation package. Standard benefits are included along with 28 days PTO, 5 days CME
The town, nestled in the Umpqua Valley, is popular for a growing wine industry, moderate climate and excellent outdoor recreation. They are one hour from the Pacific Coast, one hour from the mountains and minutes to great recreation along the Umpqua River and Umpqua National Forest. Great public and private school options allow families to raise children outside the stress of a large city. Physicians enjoy the tight-knit medical community and seeing the community benefit of their work serving a county population of 100k+.
Above market compensation package
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Sleep, Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia, , EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|