Due to an upcoming retirement, a Southern Oregon hospital is excited to add an outpatient neurologist to its group. The physician will practice is in a sophisticated, 175 bed hospital.
• General neurology position
• All outpatient position, except for call
• Work schedule is flexible – a person could likely accomplish median by working 4 days per week
• Call only 6 days per month
• Open to someone with leadership interests
• Currently have 3 neurologists (one of them is on extended family leave)
• Can support H1B and J1 visas
The town, nestled in the Umpqua Valley, is popular for a growing wine industry, moderate climate and excellent outdoor recreation. They are one hour from the Pacific Coast, one hour from the mountains and minutes to great recreation along the Umpqua River and Umpqua National Forest. Great public and private school options allow families to raise children outside the stress of a large city. Physicians enjoy the tight-knit medical community and seeing the community benefit of their work serving a county population of 100k+.
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Sleep, Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia, , EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|