This well-established and growing private practice is excited to welcome an additional neurologist.
- The partners truly value a work-life balance – clinic is scheduled 8am-3:30pm
- Someone with interests in Alzheimer’s, EMG/ Neuromuscular diseases or EEG/ Epilepsy could step into 50% subspecialty volume – though neurologists with all subspecialty interests are encouraged to apply!
- Someone with inpatient interests would also be welcomed with a majority inpatient schedule
- Clinical research interests could be well-supported; they are currently doing clinical trials in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Call is 1:5 and non-burdensome. Clinic is scheduled only half a day and residents are in the hospital for support
Only 45 minutes to NYC and 40 minutes to Philadelphia, the Princeton area is an idyllic area for someone to raise a family, or for someone interested in access to big-city culture. The area has excellent public schools and endless private school options. The area is home to companies such as Tyco, Johnson & Johnson, and Bank of America, along with many other large companies. Also home to Princeton University, residents can easily audit classes and each year, there is the big “Communiversity” street fair!
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, , Neuromuscular|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|