A large healthcare system in Upstate NY is seeking a second interventional neurologist to join their busy and well-established Stroke Program.
• Available mentorship
• Provide coverage for 26 weeks/ year
• Teach neurointerventional and neurocritical care fellows
• Position dedicated to interventional service – no general neurology responsibilities.
• Academic appointment
• Competitive, base plus performance incentivized compensation package, with potential for loan repayment
• Available sponsorship for H-1B and J1 visa candidates
• Hospital currently sees ~1500 stroke cases/ year
|Subspecialty: Interventional, Stroke|