Due to practice growth potential and community need, a Florida coastal hospital is looking to add a general neurosurgeon to their team.
The ideal candidate would be board certified/board eligible and have an excellent track record with interest and expertise in general neurosurgery, spine/complex spine and cranial neurosurgery. A spine fellowship would be a plus!
Group Practice Specifics:
• Well-established group including 2 neurosurgeons who are at full capacity, and 1 PA-C
• Call arrangement at medical center is 1:3 with new neurosurgeon
• Practice is within walking distance from the hospital, conveniently located across the street
• Employed position offering competitive salary and full benefits including health, life, paid malpractice, marketing, relocation allowance, paid CME, vacation, fees/dues, and 401k.
• Practice at Certified Stroke Center and level II Trauma Center
• Dedicated block time in OR, Mazor Spine Robot and Cranial Stealth Navigation System
This is a very family friendly southern town and is located in a desirable Florida coastal region with some of the most beautiful sugar white sand beaches in the world. There is a popular family vacation destination of only a couple of miles away which offers world-class golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and of course, more white sand beaches. The community is an excellent place to raise a family as it has exceptional public schools- ranking #2 in the state, a variety of fine arts including the symphony and ballet, and recreational activities to include boating, fishing and water sports.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|