A very well-established multi-specialty clinic in New England is seeking a neurohospitalist to join their sophisticated group. This clinic is one of the largest neuroscience medical groups in the eastern United States, employing over thirty physicians covering several specialties including neurosurgery, orthopedic spine, neurology, PM&R, Pain, Rheumatology & Neuro-Behavioral Medicine.
• Dedicated inpatient position
• Q7 call schedule with supportive hospitalist group admitting patients and taking the first call
• Telestroke coverage for night call
• PACs system available, reads can be completed from home
• Catchment area of 650,000 residents
• Collegial practice with terrific hospital support
• Very competitive compensation package
Located in beautiful New England, this community is close to the action but away from the crowd. A short drive to the shore offers proximity to boating, swimming, and other outdoor recreational activities. Skiing and winter recreation just north! Great public and private schooling options and an abundance of cultural activities make this city a great place to live and raise a family.
|Subspecialty: , Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|