This health system works with two hospitals:
A medical center with a 620-bed hospital that has been a respected leader in the state for almost 100 years. They offer a multitude of services including cardiology, maternity, emergency, burn care, orthopedics and surgery.
A hospital that was founded in 2001 by a group of physicians who wanted a place to provide care their patients deserved. The patient-focused surgical hospital is licensed for 75 beds including 6 intensive care beds, and 20 operating rooms. They employ over 500 individuals. The physicians at this hospital are not employees of it, they come from independent practices which makes it a unique community.
• Block OR time every Tuesday and Thursday
• Call is 1:6, taken one week at a time and shared with community neurosurgeons
• Equipment Includes: C-Arm, MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray
• Minimal Trauma
• Anticipated first year volume of 300+
• Internal Pain Management Clinic
• Hospital sponsored one- year income guarantee
• Practice includes two orthopedic doctors and a PA with potential to add a second PA when needed
• Stem cell research well supported
This location is a beautiful place to live for all ages. It was ranked one of the best places to live and one of the best places to retire. While it offers a suburban feel, it has plenty of bars, restaurants and parks. This area has a wide variety of suburbs that vary from historic and modern that also offer areas for country living. There is something for everyone. They offer good public schools and is a very affordable place to live which makes it great for families to settle down.