A Northeastern Ohio Medical Group is seeking an inpatient stroke neurologist to join their growing Neurology Service at its neuroscience institute. The inpatient stroke neurologist will be on a 7-on/7-off schedule. The medical group is affiliated with a regional health system whose award-winning team offers a multidisciplinary approach to treating neurological disorders and conditions.
Medical Center Highlights:
• Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center
• Ranked one of America’s 100 Best stroke care hospitals
• Dedicated Neuro-ICU
• In-house laboratory and radiology services
• 7-on/ 7-off schedule
• APP support available
• Shared tele-stroke call rotation and additional compensation available
• Teaching support and faculty appointment with nearby medical school
• Research support
• Employed position offering competitive compensation, benefit package and incentives such as signing bonus, education loan assistance, relocation, and CME allowance
About the area:
Situated among the rolling hills of the Western Reserve Valley along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within close proximity of many major cities and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. The city is a thriving heartland city and provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education, and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|